Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Starting with a reflection on the past

50 days left till graduation and I decide to start a blog. I have so much going in my head, maybe laying it all out might provide me with some clarity. I'm really excited about the upcoming celebrations, which includes graduating from pharmacy school, and finally starting on my residency training! The new turn my life is taking promises challenges, of which I feel I am adequately prepared for. Its been a rough 10 years living in this country, 6000 miles away from my family. Once a skinny brat living in Nigeria, I think I have advanced both in weight (unfortunately :-() and the insights of living a well-balanced life. I have survived the different angles of life at its lowest and its highest but right now, I am very ready to see and chronicle the next 10 years and many more.

This post is dedicated to my doggy (RJ) and kitty (Tina) who love me despite my shortcomings: -)




No comments:

Post a Comment